Who are you, and why are you here? Maybe you are coasting through life, trying to survive and avoid dangers. If you are ready to learn how to live a stress-free life and step into your creativity, you’re in luck!
Liam is a speaker, teacher, writer, and researcher who helps others understand the process of creating true success in their life by using their brain the right way – to overcome their problems, end frustrations, and achieve their goals. He is the host of the podcast: “Using Your Brain for Success”, author of “Re-Balancing Your Brain for Success” and creator of Neuro-State Rebalancing (NSR). This process automatically gets the four parts of a brain working the right way to bring people the life they want.
Liam is also an experienced marriage and relationships coach, host of the “Growing in Love for Life” podcast, author of more than 20 books, and creator of 4 relationships coaching programs.
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the complete episode:
- You will learn about the different parts of your brain and how we use them.
- Liam digs deeper into how fear is misguiding our brain.
- Learn how to stop using your survival brain and start using your creative brain.
Who is Liam Naden
- He has lived on a boat for the past seven years.
- Liam is a speaker, teacher, writer, and researcher who helps others understand the process of creating true success in their life by understanding how to use their brain the right way.
- He aims to share the secrets of how the brain works and things about it that we don’t know, like how to use the brain the right way, understanding who we are, and our place in this universe.
Liam’s journey to becoming a brain expert
- At the age of 40, Liam went from being a multimillionaire to becoming homeless.
- Instead of chasing success to build himself back up, opportunities started presenting themselves to Liam.
Putting together all his existing knowledge
- Liam had to ask himself who he was and why he was here.
- Liam realized we had to be at our best to survive.
- He realized our biological purpose is to be happy.
What Liam learned about fear after losing everything
- Fear is the mechanism that stops you from living your ideal life, which prevents your brain from operating the right way.
- Liam was afraid, firstly, of having nothing and of losing everything.
- He was also afraid of not being loved.
- Because he was so obsessed with these fears, he started operating to avoid facing these fears.
How we throw ourselves off balance
- By using our brains wrong, we are misusing the most powerful machine on the planet.
- Our brain is like a car; using it correctly will get us where we want to go.
How your brain works
- The first part of your brain is your thinking brain which stores any idea or thought you get.
- The second part of your brain is your feeling brain, which creates our emotions and determines how we feel.
- The third part is your survival brain handles everything to do with your survival.
- The creative brain is where your intuition and inspiration are. It’s where you get those new ideas. It’s also where you make the right decisions and stop making the wrong ones.
- You are supposed only to use your survival brain when in danger.
What we do in our daily lives that induces fear
- We’re continually filled with negative information that tells us life is dangerous.
- The sympathetic nervous system activates this anxiety, fear, and worry that blocks off your natural creative abilities.
- Creating problems and stress because we’re not using the part of our brain that only knows what we want.
What to do to avoid the triggering state of fear
- You have to understand how your brain works.
- You have to train your brain to see the difference between a real-life danger and an imaginary threat.
- We fear letting go of things and don’t realize our brain knows there’s something better out there.
- When you allow your creative brain to make decisions, things fall into place.
- Stop letting a false sense of fear hinder the real solution in front of you.
What Liam wants to be remembered for
- Liam wants to be remembered as trying to help people understand who they are.
3 Powerful Quotes from this Episode
8:12 – “Following my creative brain wasn’t like I was doing nothing and sitting back and all this good stuff was coming to me, I was putting in the effort, but it was a joyful effort.“
10:57 – “Being at your best is your purpose biologically because the better you are, the more chance you have of living your biological purpose of surviving.”
38:48–” When you realize negativity is continuing to train your brain that you live in a dangerous world when you don’t, it’s just going to keep acting, and you’re never going to achieve what you are here to achieve.”
About Liam Naden
Liam shares his experiences of “trying everything” to achieve success, losing everything, and becoming homeless in his mid-40s. In rebuilding his life much better than before, he uncovered the key to creating the ideal life: using your brain the right way. He now shares this understanding with others.
He teaches others how they truly function as human beings and how the brain is designed to create a life without problems (there are four parts to the brain). To explain this, he touches on science, religion, psychology, and philosophy.
From him, others will learn some simple yet powerful ways to improve the quality of their life immediately and measurably.
What he shares is not about mindfulness, positive thinking, or rewiring the brain or the subconscious mind. However, he does explain the underlying reasons why we get the results we do in our life.
Connect with Liam Naden
Enjoying The MindShift Podcast?
Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. While there, please leave a 5-star rating and review. Also, if you haven’t done so already, join the free MindShift Community to connect with other like-minded people. Don’t forget to tag me @mrdarrellevans on Instagram.
Thanks for listening,