Do you have a simple lead generation strategy? Maybe you don’t have a strategy and aren’t sure how to get a steady flow going. In this episode from Pete Mohr’s Simplifying Entrepreneurship Podcast, Pete and I discuss the four steps to get new leads that convert fast. This episode is for you if you don’t have leads coming in, if you don’t have people knocking on your door, or if people are consistently calling you.
Here are three reasons why you should listen to the complete episode:
- Discover the importance of obtaining email addresses.
- Learn about Darrell’s CORE model.
- Find out the four steps to getting fast converting leads.
What to know before obtaining leads
- The job is to ensure that we spend some time for an hour and jot down the triggering events that will move a prospect toward solving their problem.
Step One of CORE
- Create an offer video or resource to help your client solve a problem without your help.
- We sometimes think they will never need us if we give them the solution without our help.
- The vast majority of high achievers understand the value of their time, they want to understand the solution to the problem, but then they want to get out of the way.
- The key is you’ve got to know what it is that will help them get a win.
Step Two of CORE
- Find creative ways to offer your resources big.
- The number one ROI driver of your digital marketing efforts is still your email subscriber list.
- We don’t own social media platforms, and the reality is you can’t build your business on rented land on rented soil.
Step Three of CORE
- Use a very simple dollar-per-day strategy.
- If a person visits your website and leaves after you attempt to get an email address to start building a relationship, you forget about them.
Step Four of CORE
- Email nurturing is not used to hard sell but to build a relationship.
- Darrell started in direct mail, and when he got a prospect who opened a piece of mail of mine and contacted my office, that was a big win.
Simplifying your business
- There’s enough overwhelm and distraction in the world.
- The reality is we live in a fantastic time, technologically.
- We can get too carried away thinking we’re gonna miss something if we don’t do everything.
3 Powerful Quotes
- 5:54 – “The vast majority of high achievers understand the value of their time. They want to understand the solution to the problem, but then they want to get out of the way.”
- 8:09 – “We don’t own these platforms. You can’t build your business on rented land on rented soil.”
- 10:08 “It’s starting to head upwards to 30% and 40% of people will put in a bad email address just to get the free resource because we have not honored their attention after we’ve gotten the email address.”
Enjoying the MindShift Podcast?
Click here to follow on Apple Podcasts. While there, please leave a 5-star rating and review. Also, if you haven’t done so already, join the free MindShift Community to connect with other like-minded people. Don’t forget to tag me @mrdarrellevans on Instagram.
Thanks for listening,