If you want to have greater success and clarity along the way, a morning routine is essential.
We can’t avoid the demands of the day.
We can prepare for the demands of the day so that we are better framed to show up with excellence to deal with them.
Allowing the day to happen to us:
- Drains our energy.
- Steals our enthusiasm.
- Stops our growth as leaders.
Success lies in our routines.
In today’s episode, I’ll share with you my morning routine that has been in place for several years.
My goal with this episode is to get you to reflect on one thought:
Is the day controlling you or are you controlling the day?
If it’s the latter, develop a morning routine today.
- Starting your morning routine the night before
- Ditching the alarm clock
- Telling your brain what to do
- Controlling the controllable
- The importance of routines
- How to win the day
- A breakdown of Darrell’s morning routine
- Insight Timer (Meditation App)
- Foam roller for stretching
- Self Journal by Best Self (Darrell’s 2021 planner)
- Beachbody on Demand (Darrell’s home workouts)
- Shakeology (Darrell’s breakfast shake)
- MindShift Community
Like Today’s Show?
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Please consider subscribing, leaving a rating and review.
This helps me support more people — just like you — to shift their minds so they can shift their results.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!