We are about to end not just a year, but a decade.
This is a great time to reflect, plan and prepare for the next level of your life.
The new year for me isn’t really a climactic moment because I’m ever evolving my plans, goals and actions.
However, I do take some time to take inventory of the past year.
In this episode, I’d like to share with you a few exercises and one of the powerful resources I use to help me close one year and enter the next.
Before this decade ends:
1. Make a list of the highlights
2. Decide to give up 3 things that are holding you back.
3. Get excited about the opportunities.
5 MindShifts for Next Decade:
1. Give up Resistance to change will cause you to miss opportunities
2. Stop waiting for someone to rescue you
3. Let go of “the way we’ve always done it” thinking.
4. Be proactive – health, wealth, finances, helping others
5. Be intentional about your peace
YearCompass is a booklet that helps close your year and plan the next one. In the routine of everyday life, it’s easy to lose sight of your true goals and aspirations. And even though we all have dreams, only a few of us plan for them. Using questions and exercises rooted in psychology it takes you through the past year, then helps you turn your dreams into achievable goals.
Download your copy at https://yearcompass.com/ (It’s one of the best free tools I’ve found.)
Are you subscribed to this inspirational podcast yet? If not, I’d love to encourage you to do so today so you don’t miss an episode. Click here to subscribe on iTunes.
While you’re there, be sure to leave us a rating and review.
This show is sponsored by The MindShift Podcast Store.
Join our global Facebook community and stay inspired to reach your goals each week. Join us on Facebook.