Matt is the author of MicroFamous and currently hosts the MicroFamous podcast.
Matt runs a podcast launch & production agency based in San Diego, an international team that helps business coaches, consultants and thought leaders use done-for-you podcasting to attract an audience, build influence & become MicroFamous.
Topics we discussed:
- The keys to running a business in 4 hours per week
- His defining moment that led him to build a superstar team
- Decisions that led him to write his book, Micro Famous
- Why he wishes someone would have slapped him in the face
- Three Secrets to all team building success
- The three stages of influence
- Why you should launch a podcast if you are an emerging thought leader
- A liberating message truth about build a 7-figure business
- Something about “candy-flipping” entrepreneurs
Connect with Matt on Social
- 4-Hour Work Week (Tim Ferris)
- 1,000 True Fans
- 1,000 True Fans? Try 100
- John Maxwell Books
- Start with Why (Simon Sinek)
- Can’t Hurt Me (David Goggins)
Like Today’s Show?
Rate, Review, & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts
Please consider subscribing, leaving a rating and review.
This helps me support more people — just like you — to shift their minds so they can shift their results.
Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!