When you ask a better question, you’ll get a better answer.Roz Harris
Fresh out of college, Roz Harris landed her dream job on Wall Street. 7 years later, she hated it.
She pivoted and went back to school and earned her MBA from Darden. It was during that time, she found her true passion, started a business but was met with failure.
The decision to start asking better questions has led her to where she is today, a successful business owner who is impacting women in her thriving new online community.
You’re going to want to take notes on this one and she drops the mic at the end.
What we discussed:
- The journey to losing 90 pounds and keeping it off
- Losing everything with online business failure
- Building a community of health and happy women
- Offline business success
- Hiring expertise
- “You” as a business
- How the Cash Flow Quadrant (Robert Kiyosaki) changed her life
- The importance of her faith in the midst of trials
- Why isolation is kryptonite to your awesomeness
- Her goal to inspire 2 million women to become healthy and happy
Connect with Roz Harris