John is a seasoned sales professional and Internet marketer with an exceptional track record helping companies grow their clientele and profits using local SEO strategies.
Through 15 years of experience working with CEOs, business owners, and marketing leaders at some of Canada’s most successful corporations, John developed a deep understanding of local marketing dynamics and consumer behavior.
John’s entrepreneurial spirit and experience working with more than 5,000 local business owners inspired him to start his own company, Local SEO Search, in 2013.
His parents were among the last of the “boat people” refugees who immigrated from South Vietnam in 1980
Topics discussed on the show:
- His family being the last of the boat people
- Why he ditched a finance career for sales
- What he learned working for a marketing giant that led him to start his own company
- Key lessons around team building and leadership
- The role modeling played in his success journey
- What’s changed in Local SEO
- The role of conversion in SEO success
- What’s holding many businesses back from success online.
- Three decisions you must make grow your business with SEO
Connect with John
Like today’s show?
If so, be sure to subscribe to be notified so you never miss a show. If you had an ah-ha moment, we’d love to hear about it. Use the hashtag #themindshiftpodcast and tag Darrell using #mrdarrellevans on his social channels below.
Connect with Darrell on Social Media:
This show is sponsored by The MindShift Podcast Store